The UNSTOPPABLE Part 2 By Sandeep Maheshwari

Sandeep Maheshwari the most popular Motivator in India




The Unstoppable Part 2..... Here I am sharing the second part of The Unstoppable....

In this part lets see how to break those 2 walls......



In that Story in Part 1 there was no-one who could stop Sonu from saving his friend's life.

But in real life is it possible??........ Yes or No??........

No...... If we just think to start something new, I said just of thinking still we have not started to do so and some people come and start telling us that we are not able to that work. They say that others have also tried it and failed how can you it........ Does it happens with you too......... Yes... It happens with everyone, with me, it happens every time....

Now the question is What to do at this time??... At this time you can't stop them to talk, nor you can stop yourself to listen to them, because these people are not strangers they can be your friends, family members, colleagues, etc....

I can't tell you what you have to do at this time, but I can tell you what I will do it this time..... Whenever someone says me that you can't do it or you shouldn't do it. I just ask them only one question that too of only one word.... That is Why??.... Why I can't do it....

As I ask this question out of 100, 90% of people don't have an answer for this Why? They start thinking and making faces... And starts giving funny answers for that Why?.... Listening to those answers you can't stop yourselves from laughing....

It once happened with me when I was just 18 and I frequently started a photography course. One day there was a small family function in my house. I was standing with my mom and dad and discussing something.. My aunt just came to me and asked me, ' Sandeep, What is all this going on..... I got frightened and started thinking about how she has got to know about my affair. Then I asked her aunt I am not getting what are you saying..




Then she said, 'I heard about your new photography course..... Then I got relaxed. Then she said, ' If you don't mind should I say something.....Just leave this photography and do something good or just focus on your studies. Then I asked, ' Why aunt? Why do you think that I can't do a carrier in the photography field? Then she said,' My friend's son also went to Mumbai to do all this and now he is still struggling there from 4 years. Then I again asked her the same question Why? If he could not do anything there then why I can't do it? 

It's just a simple question.......right??

She was now frustrated, then she asked me one more question How much percentage you got in the 12th?? Then I thought what is the relationship between my 12th percentage and my photography carrier.... Then I answered her...,' I got 85%....listening to it she gave me a weird expression that there was no idiot like me there..... Then she said my friend's son got 92%...........

It's a simple trick you should keep quiet and fight with them simply by asking the question WHY?

When you will get it you will become like me......

And the first wall will break

Now, there will be no-one who can stop you from doing anything except one......
That one person is you Yourself.......

The second Wall is many times bigger and many times harder to break as compared to the first one...

Many years before I heard a story..... Which had a very deep impression on me...

I will tell what is that story and how to break the second wall in next part........






Hope you liked this part......




                                                                                                   -- By Rohit Nilee

0 comments