The Price Of a Sparkling Blue Stone~ By Sandeep Maheshwari


talkingtoursoul.blogspot.com


You Will Be What You Think, So You Should Always Think Big~ Sandeep Maheshwari


          Very Knowledgeable Sadhu Maharaj had come to a city. He was so knowledgeable that he could solve all the problems of the people.Many humbled, sad people started coming to him to get his kindness and to get their problems solved. One of such sad, poor person had come to him and said to Sadhu Maharaj, 'I am very poor, I have a debt too, I am very upset. Do me some Favors'.

          Sadhu Maharaj gave him a bright blue sparkling stone, and said this is a precious stone, go and sell it and get as much as you can. The man left and went to a fruit seller he knew and wanted to know the price of stone by showing the stone.


          The Fruit seller said, 'I think it is a blue glass, the Mahatma has given it to you, yes it looks beautiful and bright, you give it to me, I will give you 1000 rupees.

          Now the man was upset because he was getting very less money for it. The man went to another acquaintance who was a pottery merchant. He also showed that stone to a businessman and wanted to know its price of that stone. The pottery merchant said, 'This stone is a special gem, I will give you 10,000 rupees for it. The man started thinking that the price of the stone can be much higher than this so he just moved on...

          The man now showed this stone to a goldsmith, the goldsmith looked carefully at the stone and said that it is a very valuable gem, I will give you Rs. 1,00,000.

          The man now understood that it was very precious, he thought why not show it to the diamond merchant, thinking that he went to the biggest diamond merchant in the city. When the diamond merchant saw the stone, he kept looking at it, watchful expressions started appearing on his face. He applied that stone from the forehead and asked, where did you bring it from. This is priceless, Even if I sell my entire property, I cannot pay for it. He asked the merchant what is that. The merchant said that it is a stone called "Paras" Which when touched to a metal, it becomes gold. 

  Humans Are Also Like Paras Humans Also Don't Have Value, Who Understands Are Paras And Who Doesn't Are Just a Stone ~ Sandeep Maheshwari 

                           --By Rohit Nilee
    

0 comments